VCAN DVB-T2100HD Car DVB-T box MPEG4 H.264 two tuners, PVR USB Record function for automobile TV receiver.
Auto TDT TNT HD DVB-T Receiver with MPEG4/H.264 with two tuners, one Video / RL Audio Input, three Video Output, USB Recorder.
VCAN DVB-T2100HD is auto mobile HD SD DVB-T digital TV receiver with PVR record function, support up to 250km / hour, Japan NEC technology and Two France Dibcom Tuner and Korean Samsung flash inside for high speed and good TV reception performance, And two active amplifier 25DB antennas. DVB-T2100HD has HDMI and three RCA video output for more monitors.
1. Smaller, Smarter!
2. Reload new software from USB, even software lose
3. Timer REC
4. GPS touch screen control
1. Support True MPEG2, MPEG4 HE-ACC, H.264 Video Decode
2. Available to upgrade / reload the firmware via USB slot (We Can Reload technology is for new software from USB)
3. USB Record / PVR /Multi-media play function (Timer REC and Multi-period time to PVR )
4. One video and Two audio input for AUX, DVD or GPS etc
5. Standard for DVB-T, MPEG2 and MPEG4
6. Auto searching and updating bit rate information
7. Storage for 2000pcs channel
8. Memory function after power off
9. Support OSD TELETEXT
10. Support Multi Languages: Arabic, Danish, English, Estonian, French,Germany, Greek, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Spanish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, or we can do what you need
11. Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and Picture In Picture (PIP) Function
12. Support 6Mhz, 7Mhz and 8Mhz bandwidth
13. HDMI output: 1280x720p, 1920x1080i and 1920x1080p (True 1080p)
14. Three Video output and two audio output
15. Audio-Right, Audio-Left output
16. Support IR output and extended cable for remote sensor receiver
17. Support Car DVD GPS touch screen control (DVD has touch control cable and VCAN need your DVD for debug
18. Support two antennas for 250KM/Hour high speed TV reception
19. Support 5V power on / off function for amplified antenna
20. Application Temperature: -5 ~40 degree
21. Storage Temperature: -20~60 degree
22. Power supply from 8V to 26V for any car or bus.
1. Input frequency: VHF 177.5MHz – 226.5MHz,UHF 474MHz – 858MHz
2. Modulate: QPSK/16 – QAM/64-QAM
3. Decode standard: MPEC4,MPEG2,MP@ML,MP@HL,H.264/AVC
4. Audio decode standard: MPEG-1, MPEG-2 layer and 2, MPEG-4, HE-AAC
5. 3 Way Video Output, you can also custom-tailor 4 way video output, Output Resistance: 75 ohm Output Voltage: 1.0 +/_ 2.0mVp-p Audio output: 2Vp-p
6. Support Wide voltage Supply: DC 8V~26V, the power only 6 watts.
7. Connecting Terminal: External antenna input jack, Quadrate car power input jack, Audio/Video input jack, Audio/Video output jack, External remote control cord jack, USB upgrade socket, High-definition (HDMI) output interface.
8. Outer dimension: 126mm x 86mm x 26mm
9. Application Temperature: -5 ~40 degree
10. Storage Temperature: -20~60 degree
The essaylab.org offers you with summarized MLA paper format guidelines as follows:
- Your article or publication has to be typed in a computer using English language in a standard 8.5 x 11 inches white my paper
- The paper has to be double spaced using legible writing fonts ( preferably, 12 pt Times Roman or Arial fonts)
- You should leave one period after all punctuations unless you are given different instructions.
- The margins of your paper should be 1 inch all round
- The first line of your paragraph should be indented using the tabs key as opposed to using the space bar key of your computer keyboard.
- Unless otherwise instructed the header and numbering of your paper should be at the right hand corner of your paper. This should always be placed 1 inch from the top of the paper
- In case you use end notes, make a separate page before works cited page for them.