15km 30km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver
15km 30km 80km 150km long-distance wireless video transmitter receiver transmission transceiver
* * *
ANT1 for transceiver mode
ANT2 for receiving mode
- Based on OFDM technology, a Web camera (HD camera with ethernet) is recommended.
- Two-way broadband wireless link equipment (Receiver can get the audio-video download, it also can upload the data to the receiver)
- Interface: 2X Ethernet ports, 3X RS232 serial ports, audio input-output (More control operation) If your camera is HDMI output, then it needs an extra encoder device, which can encode the HDMI video and audio signal to digital data to this transmitter. At the receiver, it can connect your computer or NVR directly, if you need the output to an HDMI monitor, then it also needs an extra decoder device to encode the digital data to HDMI video and audio signal.
- Dual antennas: SMA connectorANT1 main antenna works in transceiver mode, ANT2 auxiliary antenna works in receive mode.
- Wireless working frequency band: 1428~1448MHz (1.4G) or 806~826MHz (800Mhz), support automatic frequency hopping in the frequency band
- Wireless bandwidth: 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, all nodes share the working bandwidth, and the maximum sharing rate of the system is 30Mbps.
- Modulation mode: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64 automatic adaptation.
- Networking mode: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint star network. (like up to 6 cameras to one receiver.)
- Wireless transmitting power: 10W.
- The node receiving sensitivity: -103 at 10MHz bandwidth.
- Support AES128 encryption and decryption.
- Transmission distance: 15km/30km/80km/150km optional.
- The device configuration and wireless working status can be viewed through the Web UI of the network port or the serial port.
- Power supply: DC24~30V, 28V power supply is recommended, the maximum average power consumption is less than 1.4A@28V, and the instantaneous peak power supply requirement can reach 2.8A@28V.
- Size: 124*67.8*28.5mm (excluding the connector extending out of the shell, etc.).
- Weight: 250 grams
see Web UI configuration details
2W 27km Test transmitter and receiver map
Block "tx900" not found
There are no reviews yet.