The number of Czech households with flat TV screens has been steadily growing over past years, reaching 50 percent in 2015, according to a study from Nielsen. The percentage has grown three-fold since 2012.
Flat TV screens are replacing traditional CRT screens, which are today used only in about 25 percent of households, from over 50 percent in 2012. Around 82 percent households now have a flat TV.
The most frequent way of receiving TV broadcasting in HD is via DVB-T (17%), satellite (16%) and cable or IPTV (13%). More households in higher social-economic groups receive HD channels.
VCAN Czech DVB-T2 Products:DVB-T220 Car DVB-T2 two tuner dual antenna twin Digital TV receiver Siano chipset high speed
1. Support H.264/AVC, MPEG2~MPEG4 Video Decode
2. Available to upgrade the firmware via USB slot
3. USB Recorder, PVR,
4. Standard for DVB-T and DVB-T2
6. Auto searching and updating bit rate information
7. Storage for 2000pcs channels
8. Memory function after power off
9. Support OSD TELETEXT
10. Multi Language Support: Thailand, English, Russian,French, Germany, Spainish, Italian, Portuguese,Danish,Czech, WeCan do what you need
11. EPG program guide and PIG(Picture in Graphics )Function
12. 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz Band-wide
13. HDMI output (One route)
14. Video Output (Three Route)
15. Audio-R, Audio-L output
16. Support IR output and extended remote sensor receiver
1. Input frequency: VHF 177.5MHz – 226.5MHz
UHF 474MHz – 858MHz
2. Modulate: QPSK/16 – QAM/256-QAM
3. Decode standard: MPEG4,MP@ML,MP@HL,H.264/AVC
4. Audio decode standard: MPEG-1, and-2,layer and 2, MPEG-4, HE-AAC
5. 4 Way Video Output (One way from power socket if need):
Output Resistance: 75 ohm
Output Voltage: 1.0`2.0mVp-p
Audio output: 2Vp-p
6. Power Supply: DC 12V~24V 6W
7. Connecting Terminal:
2 Active amplifier antenna input jack (5V supply), Power/ Extend IR input / AV output jack (Battery+, GND, ACC+) , USB upgrade socket, HDMI High-definition output jack.
8. Applicable Power Supply: Car storage battery (12V~ 24V)